Saturday, February 24, 2007

CNY

my hongpao collection this year was not as fruitful as before.. =/ haha the highest amount i received was from my parents who gave me $50 each.. haha and my godmother gave me RM50.. yeps..

so on the first day, i woke up with a splitting headache and feverish syndromes.. whole body ached after playing few hours of squash on sat.. went to my grandparents' house..kinda lazed around the house for a while before playing mahjong..nopes, i did not win any game at all.. that reminds me of class chalet..where i played several rounds without winning anything.. =/ haha yeps..stopped playing after a while when it got really boring and something in my head was pounding like crazy.. reached home and immediately slept..

woke up on the second day, with a worsening cough, luckily the headache had disappeared after i took my 5th panadol..went to my aunt's house today for lunch... i finally won 2 games of mahjong..in my whole entire life!!! yeps.. rather pathetic track record..i could have won the 3rd set if me and my aunt were not after the same tile..since her position came before mine, she took the tile and won!! XD but doesn't matter, since we were not playing money then.. then we went to uncle's house for KFC feast!! and proceeded to aunt's house for short visit.. yeps..

on the third day, i just lazed at home and aunt came over to visit... yeps..followed dad to go play tennis..it started raining so we had to stop.. =( comparing squash and tennis, i still prefer squash more than anything else!! though i stink at it.. XD

and school started... did really bad for this term's common test.. must buck up next term.. omg don't understand a single thing of cumulative frequency curve.. just know that the thing is a curve..

oh well, went for diploma today.. had a surprise..our marketing module ahd actually ended and today's lecture was substituted for one on accounting and finance..yeps.. had a crash course in accountancy and finance management.. the lecturer was going on and on about reading financial statements.. yeps.. accountancy is so out of my career options.. =)

poor syafiq, his eye got whammed by a squash ball which someone accidentally hit in his direction.. leonard said it sounded like the ball hitting the wall.. ouch.. poor syafiq's eye started bleeding after that.. he may be blinded..let's cross our finger in hope that he is going to be well.. if not i will lose my squash partner.. =) so get well soon syafiq!! =)

sigh, dun know what to do nowadays..feeling very lifeless and lethargic..confused bout what i should do.. and no..chemistry lessons with D.K. does not help... =( oh craps, i'm still coughing like mad everyday... =(

oh well, wishing everyone a happy golden pig year!!! =)

Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home