Wednesday, July 25, 2007

ouch.. my head hurts.. my ass hurts.. my back hurts.. dang during touch rugby today, i was running forth with the ball, went on to the wet patch and slipped and i fell on my ass, bounced off the ground, fell on my head this time and my brains are now shaken.. worse still, there was a math test during the course of the day and my brain juices were kinda flowing around in my skull during the test.. stil having headache now.. :( lesson learnt.. i will bring my boots and wear them the next time round though they are kinda small and old.. (i need new boots!!) better sore feet then splattered brain..

dang there's pds training tmr in full no.4!! i was supposed to watch harry potter tmr!! ARGH.. now must postpone it to next week.. hope it's still screening.. :) yay.. finally finished deathly hallows.. such a masterpiece.. yeps..

Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home