Saturday, September 23, 2006

life...

okie..It was my birthday on friday..yep 22/09/06...sigh..have to say..this is probably the worst birthday ever in my life..
1) While playing soccer, my buckle cam off..so had to use badge to secure pants..(as in that wasn't bad enough...)
2) While pinning the flaps together..i pricked my finger with the rusty badge..(having your own blood spilled on your birthday is seriously bad..and the badge was rusty..) so had to squeeze the wound to let the contaminated blood out..
3) Dad only remembered the cake after mum pointed out..
4) While we were sticking candles in the cake(parents' idea), my mum wanted to stick one more candle in..So she counted the candles and said," ya correct what..only 1 big candle(equals to 10 years) and 4 small candles(1 small one is equal to 1 year) on the cake..must add one more small one to make it 15"..I was like "...i'm 14?" She thought i was 15...when i'm actually 14...right..
5) I have to wait till after exams to get my present..not complaining though..
6) Ah yes..the main reason why this birthday was the worst..i think someone forgot about my birthday..waited like long time for that particular birthday wish and none came..sigh..oh well..life sucks..
7) Exams are the week after next!!

So yeah..thanks to all the people who sent me birthday wishes..really appreciate them..Thanks!!

God..while playing squash today, me dad swinged the racquet backwards and my uncle happenend to rush in too fast..so he got hit in the face and there was an open wound near the eye..similar to Jireh's but less severe..so ran to get a first aid box..god..that country club was seriously short on medical supplies..they had lotsa plasters, 1 box of cotton wool, 1 bottle of soultion that had not instruction or whatsoever except for "For external use only", 1 bottle of some chinese medicne..and yeah..no antisceptic spray or gauze or anything.,.and wow..my uncle just rested for a while, didn't bother about stitching..and carried on playing..he even continued the game with me dad..cool..

Yep..
Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home