Monday, September 25, 2006

sorry..

I wanna apologise for my childish and immature actions towards you..really sorry..shouldn't make you worry now that the exams are here..shouldn't have added on to your burden and stress level and over such trivial matter..i've been pretty much stressed out too..and it was wrong of me to spread stress to you..don't worry..i've spent the night reflecting and thinking..i'm neither angry at you nor upset with you..so if you read this, hope you'll forgive me..and stop worrying about this matter...yep..we can talk, if you want, after the exams..you know..just crap about anything and everything...but if you feel down or anything, feel free to drop me a message/call anytime, anywhere, i will reply asap...you have my word..

oh and i saw the hidden text on your blog under the lyrics..i hope you'll find that person soon..yeah =) i kinda made this phrase up for you: "a true heart finds a true friend." Yeah..hope you understand..

Yours sincerely,
Aaron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home