Saturday, November 18, 2006

ARGHH!!

okay, i just got back from a round of poker with my dad. ARGH!! I lost $7000 worth of chips to him!!

So there we were, playing poker game after game to see who would go bankrupt. And on the last round, i lost $1000 to him. This was what happened..

Dang. This was what happened. I had a pair of Kings. And he had 1 face down card, 1 Face up 7, 2 face up 10s and 1 queen. So i thought "hmm.. he only seems to have a pair of 10s, which my kings could beat.. could he have another pair? Very Unlikely." So i pushed forward all the rest of my chips totalling $1000. And he matched it(which means he pushed it the same amount as i did)!! And...

Yep! The face down card he had was another 7. So he had 2 pairs. Dang. So i lost. Terribly. =((((

ARGH!! kk, i am pissed.. =((

o.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home